What is Clutch
Clutch is the leading ratings and reviews platform for B2B service providers, featuring companies in over 100 countries and 500 industries. Each month, over a million buyers and sellers of services use the Clutch platform, and as a company we have been growing 50% a year since inception. Clutch has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States and has been listed in Deloitte’s North America Technology Fast 500.
Who We Are
Our global team of builders make our mission and growth possible. We come from many countries and believe that celebrating what makes us different creates a resilient and positive culture. Leading with empathy and an open mind are key to uncovering brilliant solutions.We promote diversity, equity and inclusion by weaving it in all of our processes, from our hiring practices and benefits plans to our employee-led and executive-sponsored DE&I committee.
Who We're Looking For:
Connect awesome people with awesome opportunities at Clutch! Clutch is growing and the Recruiter will be responsible for finding the best talent to add to our team!
- Identify high-quality talent through structured research conducted from a range of sources for a diverse Organization
- Leverage existing talent pools and work towards creating new ones through market research and various sourcing methods
- Create brilliant, stand out job ads, screen and perform reference checks and lead generation
- Identify suitable candidates across a number of mediums and platforms; Data mining tools including Indeed, LinkedIn as well as some industry specific job portals
- Develop and present alternative sourcing strategies to the recruiting team, recruiting partners and hiring managers, based on data analysis and perceptions
- Actively manage recruiting pipeline and analysis together with the People Team and hiring managers. This will involve planning, coordinating, and executing all stages of the recruitment process
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment process
- Update, maintain and manage Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of end-to-end recruitment experience
- Experience with Research and Sourcing tools and strategies such as Boolean Strings, Google X-ray and equivalent; expertise in Applicant Tracking Systems; must have strong attention to detail, organizational skills and proven confidentiality skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of recruiting principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with various recruitment portals, applicant tracking system, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Slack and/or other related software
- Desire to work in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, DC for at least 2 days a week (Hybrid)
- Experience working in a fast growing mid-sized company and with HR tech tools such as BambooHR, LinkedIn, Indeed, Greenhouse, Culture Amp and Checkr.
What Clutch Offers:
- 401(k) up to 5% Match, 100% Immediate Vesting
- Cigna Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- ComPsych Employee Assistance Program, Ginger Mental Health Benefits and Talk Space On-Demand Mental Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days, 11 holidays, 3 flexible holidays, 2 community service days, 2 mental health days
- While working in the office, a well stocked pantry, fridge and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Structured Learning and Development Opportunities
- Business Casual Work Environment
Clutch Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, traits historically associated with race (including hair texture, hair type and protective hairstyles), religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation or activity, credit information, status as a victim or family member of a victim of domestic violence, a sexual offense, or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Clutch Co. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Applicants with disabilities are invited to advise Clutch Co. of any reasonable accommodations needed in the application process by contacting us at email@example.com